14K KAYAKOY HISTORY RUN
You will see the green, the history and the turquoise color of Oludeniz while running on this route, which is named after the Kayaköy neighborhood of Fethiye district, formerly known as Levissi or Karmilissos in Greek.
A relatively recent settlement, founded at the beginning of the 19th century, based on the slopes, had reached the size of a town with a population of 3000, all Greek, in the last periods of the Ottoman Empire. Although the houses were destroyed in the 1957 Fethiye Earthquake, they look like a living museum. With the population exchange that took place in 1923, while the Greeks living in Kayaköy migrated to Greece, immigrants from Thessaloniki and its surroundings settled in Kayaköy.
- There is 200 limitation for 14K KAYAKOY HISTORY RUN Event will start on 28th of OCTOBER, 2023, Saturdayat 09:30 on OLUDENIZ/ORANGE CAFE IN FRONT OF THE START AREA and will finish at the same point.
- Time limit for finishing the race is 4 hours.
- The runners who want to join to event and under 18 years should provide their parent’s permissions.
- The disclaimer to be signed before the race will be provide to runners during kit delivery.
- In accordance with TURKISH ATHLETIC FEDERATION SPECIAL RACES PRACTICE DIRECTION, there is no need for doctor-signed health certificate or certified athlete license for races shorter than marathons.
- Runners should join to the race with mandatory material list specified by race committee.
- All runners will get a memorial t-shirt.
- All runners who finish the race will get a medal.
- You can find the information required to pay the entry fee from here.
- Entry fee is not refundable in case of cancelling the registry.
- Entry fee is not refundable in case of bed weather conditions and other reasons which are not under control of organization.
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT CHECK LIST
- Water bottle having at least 1 L capacity
- Mobile phone
- Identity Card
- Jersey number (it should be attached to the body apparently, and its original size should never be changed).
- Timing chip (provided by the organization)
- Running shoes
- Bandana or hat
CONTROL POINTS TABLE :
|KAYAKOY HISTORY RUN|
|28 OCTOBER 2023 SATURDAY|
|CHECK POINT||CP DISTANCE(KM)||TOTAL DISTANCE(KM)||ASCENT(M)||DESCENT(M)||TOTAL ASCENT(M)||CP ALTITUDE(M)||CUT OFF TİME||CP CONTENTS|
|CP 1||KAYAKOY||7.7||7.7||511||330||511||185||WATER, DRıNKS, FOOD|
|MAX ASCENT GRADE||33.3%|