All of our races will be run on Babadağ, Ölüdeniz, Kayaköy and Lycian Way tracks.
Babadag summit height is 1,969 meters. Babadağ attracts attention with its very rich plant species. Among these plants, trees of the Akçaağaç common to this region and Sedir tree forests unique to Turkey, which are common in the land at an altitude of 1,400 m to 1,800 m, are very important.
Babadağ is one of the most preferred paragliding areas in the world due to its easy access to the summit of 1969 meters and the fact that it has 4 paragliding tracks facing different directions. The most important feature is that it is located in a temperate region in terms of temperature and wind. Babadağ has a very suitable meteorology for paragliding, which is protected from strong winds thanks to the Taurus Mountains surrounding it. In Babadağ, large investments have been made in recent years and a cable car facility has been built from Ölüdeniz to the summit.
At 1200m, 1700m, 1800m and 1900m after the main station, there are cafes, restaurants, excursion and entertainment facilities outside the flight tracks.
You can access more information here.
Ölüdeniz is a neighborhood in the Fethiye district of Muğla province. Ölüdeniz beach was chosen as the most beautiful beach in the world in 2006 with 82% of votes.
The town is quite developed in terms of tourism. Known as the “Land of Light and the Sun” among the Lycians, and the “Far Land” in the Middle Ages, it is located on the Teke Peninsula in the southwest of Anatolia. It is one of the abalone (lagoon) formations in Turkey.
Oludeniz is a character name like stagnant lake. While the shores of Belceğiz are struggling with waves on the stormiest days, Ölüdeniz always remains stagnant.
The Lycian Way is a walking route created by marking and mapping some of the paths on the Teke peninsula, which was called Lycia in history, starting from Fethiye and extending to Antalya. The Lycian Way is a long-distance trail in a part of the ancient Lycian coast in southwestern Turkey.
A relatively recent settlement, founded at the beginning of the 19th century, based on the slopes, had reached the size of a town with a population of 3000, all Greek, in the last periods of the Ottoman Empire. Although the houses were destroyed in the 1957 Fethiye Earthquake, they look like a living museum. With the population exchange that took place in 1923, while the Greeks living in Kayaköy migrated to Greece, immigrants from Thessaloniki and its surroundings settled in Kayaköy.