It is a candidate to be the hardest track to run in Turkey. You will decide when you run! You will see all the beauties of Ölüdeniz and its surroundings, which is in the top 10 as a tourism region of the world, on this 61km track where you will run.
On this journey you will start from Ölüdeniz, we will first visit Kayaköy and run to the depths of Babadağ on the Lycian Way. Paragliding and clouds will accompany you as you approach the summit at every step. When you reach the summit, the view you will see will fascinate you. Make our supplies here and continue the journey from the other side of the mountain. Now we will run downhill almost to the finish. While leaving the villages of Faralya, Kirme and Kozağaç behind, the magnificent view of Ölüdeniz will welcome you.
We are waiting for you on the hardest and most beautiful track you will ever run
- There is a 200persons limitation for 60K BABDAG ULTRA.
- BABADAG ULTRA Event will start on 28th of OCTOBER 2023, Saturday at 06:00 on OLUDENıZ/ORANGE CAFE and will finish at the same point.
- Time limit for finishing the race is 17 hours.
- Any one older than 18 years can join the race.
- The disclaimer to be signed before the race will be provide to runners during kit delivery.
- In accordance with TURKISH ATHLETIC FEDERATION SPECIAL RACES PRACTICE DIRECTION, there is no need for doctor-signed health certificate or certified athlete license for races shorter than marathons.
- All runners will get a memorial t-shirt.
- All runners who finish the race will get a medal.
- Jersey numbers are racer-specific. They cannot be transferred to another person.
- Entry fee is not refundable in case of cancelling the registry.
- You can find the information required to pay the entry fee from here.
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT CHECK LIST
- Running shoes
- Jersey number (it should be attached to the body apparently, and its original size should never be changed).
- Identity Card
- Mobile phone
- Emergency blanket
- Raincoat or Wind stoper
- Bandana or hat
- Head lamp and replacement battery (in working condition)
- Water bottle having at least 1 L capacity
- Timing chip
CONTROL POINTS TABLE :
|BABADAG ULTRA||BABADAG ULTRA|
|28 OCTOBER 2023 SATURDAY||28 OCTOBER 2023 SATURDAY|
|START: 06:00||START: 06:00|
|CHECK POINT||CP DISTANCE(KM)||TOTAL DISTANCE(KM)||ASCENT(M)||DESCENT(M)||TOTAL ASCENT(M)||CP ALTITUDE(M)||CUT OFF TİME||CP CONTENTS|
|CP 1||CABLE CAR(LIFT) MAIN STATION||13||13||698||490||698||236||WATER, DRİNKS, FOOD|
|CP 2||KOZAGAC||6.2||19.2||682||122||1380||780||WATER, DRİNKS, FOOD|
|CP 3||BABADAG1200M STAGE||4,5||23.7||354||55||1734||1200||WATER, DRİNKS, FOOD|
|CP 4||BABADAĞ 1950M STAGE||4.8||28.5||910||31||2644||1950||DROP BAG POINT||WATER, DRİNKS, FOOD|
|CP 5||KARAAGAC||10||38.5||90||967||2734||1080||WATER, DRİNKS, FOOD|
|CP 6||FARALYA||10.5||49||286||1032||3020||325||WATER, DRİNKS, FOOD|
|CP 7||KOZAGAC||6.3||55.3||533||99||3553||780||19:30||WATER, DRİNKS, FOOD|
|MAX ASCENT GRADE||47.6%|